Joining this workshop will allow you to understand the role and importance of factual witnesses and expert witnesses in international arbitration and their implication during the hearing.
Topic: Working with Witnesses & Experts in International Arbitration”.
- Date: 22 November 2019
- Time: 2:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Venue: Pan Pacific Hanoi Hotel, no. 1 Thanh Nien Road, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi, Vietnam
Experts will include notably:
- Nguyen Do, Partner, YKVN (Singapore)
- David Kim, Senior Foreign Attorney, Lee & Ko (Seoul)
- Amanda Lees, Partner, Simmons & Simmons JWS (Singapore)
- Joongi Kim, Professor, Yonsei Law School (Seoul); VIAC Listed Arbitrator
- Trung Luong, Partner, Lexcomm (Ho Chi Minh City); VIAC Listed Arbitrator
- Tony Nguyen, Founding Partner, EPLegal (Ho Chi Minh City); VIAC Listed Arbitrator
- Anthony Cheah Nicholls, Associate, Shearman & Sterling (Singapore)
- Yoshimi Ohara, Partner, NAGASHIMA OHNO & TSUNEMATSU (Tokyo), VMC Listed Arbitrator
This event is organised by YKVN, supported by Young ICCA and VIAC, and sponsored by EPLegal, Lalive, Lee&Ko, LEXComm and YKVN.
For more information (detailed programme):
We hope to see you all in Hanoi and please feel free to share this event among your fellow colleagues and friends.