Huong is fluent in English. Huong previously practiced in the Merger & Acquisition and Equity Capital Markets departments at WongPartnership LLP, one of the biggest law firms in Singapore, and prior to joining WongPartnership, worked at Drew & Napier LLP in Singapore and Deacons (now known as Norton Rose) in Melbourne, Australia.
- Representing Credit Suisse and Morgan Stanley as underwriters’ counsel in the sale and offering of US$70 million shares in Vingroup JSC by Xavinco Land JSC in 2014;
- Representing Credit Suisse as underwriter counsel in the Vingroup’s US$185 million and US$200 million bond issuances in 2012 and 2013, respectively;
- Representing Barclays and HSBC as underwriters’ counsel in the US$250 million high yield bonds issuance by Vietnam Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Industry and Trade in 2012;
- Representing Temasek Holdings in its investment in VND1,130 billion exchangeable bonds issued by Hoang Anh Gia Lai JSC in 2011;
- Representing Credit Suisse as underwriter counsel in US$90 million high yield bonds issuance by Hoang Anh Gia Lai JSC in 2011;
- Representing Credit Suisse as underwriter counsel in the proposed offshore offering and listing of shares of Vingroup JSC on the SGX-ST;
- Representing Texhong Textile Group Limited as issuer counsel in the US$200 million offshore offering and listing of bonds on the SGX-ST trị giá 200 triệu USD (due diligence on Vietnamese subsidiary of Texhong Textile Group Limited and advising on relevant guarantees in connection with the offering); and
- Representing Vinamilk as issuer counsel in the proposed offshore offering and listing of its shares on the SGX-ST.
- Representing Dream Incubator in its investments in Santedo Corporation;
- Representing Euvipharm Pharmaceutical JSC in the issuance and offering shares to Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc.;
- Representing PetroVietnam Finance Corporation in its consolidation with Western Joint Stock Commercial Bank to form Vietnam Public Joint Stock Commercial Bank;
- Representing Coca Cola in its indirect acquisition of a subsidiary in Vietnam (due diligence on target company in Vietnam and advising Coca Cola on legal compliance and relevant regulatory and corporate approvals);
- Representing shareholders of OPV Pharmaceutical JSC in the restructuring shareholding and subsequent investment by Navis Capital into the offshore parent company.
- Representing AerCap on the lease of two Boeing B737-400 aircrafts to Jetstar Pacific Airlines; and
- Representing Babcock & Brown on the lease of an Airbus A320-200 aircraft to Vietnam Airlines.
Fund Management, Insurance
- Advising Deutsche Bank in its capacity as supervisory bank, custodian and fund administrator of open-ended funds in Vietnam;
- Advising Fidelity regarding its compliance obligations under Vietnamese regulations; and
- Advising Prudential on its compliance obligations in insurance business under Vietnamese regulations.