NGUYEN NGOC BICH TRAM
Tram's practice focuses on M&A, capital markets, real estate, investment, and corporate matters. Tram regularly advises on capital raising transactions involving companies, investment projects, and real estate projects in Vietnam. She has assisted many institutional clients in matters ranging from acquisitions and other investment transactions to managing legal due diligence. Tram specialises in providing general corporate advice on commercial and employment matters to multinational and local companies such as Procter&Gamble, DOW, Sherwin Williams, IMCD, Boyd and Sunluxe.
Tram joined YKVN in 2006 following graduation from Ho Chi Minh City University of Law.
M&A and Capital Market
- Advising Credit Suisse on securities regulations in relation to their proposed business in Vietnam;
- Representing Crescent Point Capital Management on a proposed acquisition of shares in offshore holding companies of leading real estate companies in Vietnam;
- Representing Siem Cement Group on a proposed acquisition of Phu My Plastics and Chemicals Company Limited which is the second largest polyvinyl chloride manufacturer in Vietnam;
- Representing Asia Chemical Corporation in its effort to acquire majority shares in a leading company producing flavors used in processing foods;
- Representing Dream Incubator Vietnam Joint Stock Company on a proposed acquisition of shares in holding company of two pharmaceutical distribution companies;
- Representing VIAC (No.1) Limited Partnership on a proposed acquisition of shares in VinhSon – SongHinh Hydro Power Joint Stock Company;
- Representing Technics Offshore Engineering Private Limited on a proposed acquisition of shares in Vietnam Offshore Fabrication & Engineering Co., Ltd;
- Advising Allen & Overy LLP on a proposed listing of a Singapore-based company on the Main Board of Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited, in connection with its shipyard subsidiaries in Vietnam, including (A) Saigon Offshore Fabrication and Engineering Limited, and (B) Saigon Shipyard Company;
- Representing Vinacapital on a proposed acquisition of shares in VNC-55 Infrastructure Investment Joint Stock Company, a company licensed to engage in a telecommunication infrastructure;
- Representing Sumida Electronic Co., Ltd on its sale of capital contribution in Core Concord Electrics (Vietnam) Co., Ltd;
- Representing Masan Group Corporation in offshore acquisition in Comp Investors LLC, an outsourcing offshore company in Nevada, the U.S.
Commercial and Investment Activities
- Advising Masan Group, a foodstuff corporation in setting up a joint venture company with Aramex engaging in logistics;
- Advising foreign investors (such as Boyd Hong Kong Ltd, Blackhawk Network, Fastacash Singapore, IMCD, Sunluxe and Sherwin William) in setting up their Vietnamses entities;
- Advising foreign companies (such as BTG Pactual Commodities (Singapore) Pte. Ltd., Chem-trend Singapore Pte. Ltd., Rolls Royce Vietnam) in their commercial contracts and transactions with Vietnamese partners;
- Advising Procter & Gamble on their day-to-day operations in Vietnam;
- Advising Cathay Pacific on the operation of their representative office in Vietnam.