LE THI LOC
Le Thi Loc regularly advises foreign investors on commercial and investment activities in Vietnam, from the pre-licensing to the post-licensing stage. Highly active in M& A matters, she has advised leading financial institutions on the purchase of shares in banks and insurance companies. Loc is also a specialist on trade and taxation issues, having advised the international trade practice groups of leading international law firms on new developments in Vietnamese trade regulations, import-export tariffs, and laws pertaining to customs, export control, and other trade-related issues. Finally, Loc assists multinationals and foreign-invested companies on corporate and labor-related matters. Loc has been recommended by Legal 500 (2009-2010) as an expert in the tax field.
- Representing certain private equity funds such as Mekong Capital, BankInvest and Vinacap in their investments in a number of companies in Vietnam;
- Representing Masan Group Corporation in offshore acquisition in Comp Investors LLC, an outsourcing offshore company in Nevada, the U.S;
- Representing Marico, a leading Indian consumer goods and beauty-care services company in its acquisition of majority shares in International Consumer Products Corporation (ICP) as one of the fastest growing Fast Moving Consumer Goods companies in Vietnam;
- Representing ERGO, a German insurer in its acquisition of shares in a local insurer.
- Representing Sumida Electronic Co., Ltd on its sale of capital contribution in Core Concord Electrics (Vietnam) Co., Ltd;
- Representing MGH on its purchase of capital contribution in a logistics company in Vietnam;
- Representing YRC Logistics Asia Limited in its sale of capital contribution in YRC Logistics (Vietnam);
- Representing Odgers, a leading HR firm in the UK on its purchase of majority capital contribution in International Human Resource Company in Vietnam;
- Representing ICA, a local pharmaceutical company in its acquisition of a pharmaceutical production plant wholly owned by Ranbaxy;
- Representing Hanes Holding Inc., a US garment company in its acquisition of garment factory in Thua Thien Hue and setting up a subsidiary to run such factory.
- Representing Procter & Gamble in its restructuring in Vietnam and in day-to-day operations of Procter & Gamble in Vietnam;
- Representing Masan Group, a foodstuff corporation in setting up a joint venture company with Aramex engaging in logistics;
- Representing Lotte in preparing the application documents for setting up a finance company in Vietnam;
- Representing certain foreign investors such as Monsanto, Hanes Holding Inc., Interflour, Pharmaq, Commodities International Inc., Aricent, SAP, Nor-cal, Twinkle Leatherware and Hyundai Logistics Co., Ltd in setting up their subsidiaries in Vietnam;
- Representing Kraft Foods, Boeing, World Learning, China Telecom and Remy in setting up their representative offices in Vietnam.