Ho Anh Tuyet is a senior associate of YKVN at Ho Chi Minh City office. Her practice focuses on M&A transactions, capital market and corporate. Tuyet regularly advises foreign investors on the purchase and sale of shares in listed and unlisted companies. Tuyet has been also involved in bonds issuance transactions of corporations having large capitalisation in Vietnam market. Finally, Tuyet has also advised on corporate and investment activities in Vietnam.
- Advising The Gioi Di Dong in acquisition of an electronics chain in Vietnam.
- Advising a Philippine investor in acquisition of 30 million secondary shares and 1,020,000 exchangeable bonds issued by an infrastructure company in Ho Chi Minh City (with total worth of VND1,950 trillion).
- Advising KMV in a restructuring and business transfer transaction in relation to SCG Cement-Building Materials Co., Ltd., a member of Siam Cement Group (SCG) spending $156 million on buying up the shares of Vietnam Construction Materials JSC (VCM).
- Advising the State-owned enterprise’s divestment from Nikko Hotel.
- Advising a Korean investor in acquisition of USD40 million convertible bonds issued by an infrastructure company in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Advising Dongbu in acquisition of shares of a listed insurance company.
- Advising a Singaporean investor in acquisition of 30% equity interests in logistics companies.
- Advising Masan in acquisition of 100% shares in a local beverage company.
- Advising Masan in acquisition of up to 40% of shares in a local animal feed company.
- Advising a local fund in subscription for 40% of newly issued shares in a Vietnam-based textile company.
- Advising SBM in acquisition of approximately 90% of the equity in EAC.
- Acting as counsel to Marico Ltd, one of the leading Indian consumer goods and beauty-care services companies, on its acquisition of 85% stake in International Consumer Products Corporation (ICP), one of the fastest growing fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) companies in Vietnam.
- Advising a Japanese investor in acquisition of an agricultural company.
- Representing Dream Incubator in its investments in a number of companies in Vietnam such as Nutifood and Japan Vietnam Medical Instrument JSC.
- Representing Ma San Group Corporation (MSN) on issuance of VND3,000 billion bonds.
- Representing in equity deals such as straight and convertible bonds and loans (including the US$90 million high-yield bond issuance by HAGL; the issuance of the VND2,000 billion straight bonds by a local bank; the US$15 million convertible loan made by an offshore lender to a Vietnamese logistic company).
- Advising Bravia Capital in convertible loan transaction with to Bac Ky Investment JSC.
Corporate and Investment:
- Representing Mizuho in the licensing works in relation to the investment in Seedcom.
- Legal retainer services on general corporate, investment, commercial and tax matters for Bryan Cave, Decathlon, Lotus Group, PGT and STT.
- Setting up 100% foreign owned companies for Bumhyun (Korea), a garment manufacturer.
- Representing Commodities International Inc. in setting up its subsidiary in Vietnam.
- Representing Lotus Group in participating in joint ventures with foreign partners.
- Representing Yotsuba (Japan) in closing a representative office and setting up a branch in Ho Chi Minh City.